Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting Thrifty ...

Welcome to the NEW location of my blog!
My account renewal was up over at typepad.
I don't really have any complaints about it ... just thought i could save some $$$ by making the switch-a-roo to blogspot.
Which, if you do the math, is FREE. Gotta love that!



This was a page I did a couple of weeks ago for the mid month challenge over at Cocoa Daisy. I was surprised to be picked the winner!
I won a $20 gift certificate. Woot.

Alright peeps. That's all for now. Stay tuned.
3 more days until New York City!
Lots to do.
#1 on the list?
Hang with our boys & squeeze & hug them to death. LoL.
It's our first vacation without them.
And we're gonna be across the country.
Eep!

I must remind myself that our families are totally capable of taking care of them. LoL.
Shoot.
Not just taking care of them, probably SPOILING them!

8 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Congrats on you CD gift certificate, what are you eyeballing to buy? Have a great trip!

joanne (spagirl) said...

congrats on the win!!!
that is just an adorable layout!
have fun in the big apple!!

Laura Fiore said...

YAY! I found you...great layout, ya big baby...I was out of high school a year already!

Have an awesome vacation! You know those boys will be spoiled rotten by the time you get home!

Jenn said...

COngrats! Have fun in NY and thanks for the kind words you left on my blog!

Susan Beth said...

Have fun in NYC! And the boys will have a great time camping with your inlaws! Thanks for the comment on my blog, and I do look forward to seeing camping layouts - and to doing them!

amber said...

You guys are gonna have so much fun!! You'll miss the boys of course, but seriously mommy and daddy time ROCKS!!! ;)

Deanna G. said...

holy shizzo! you're gonna have so much fun! here's to good good gooooooooood times ;) wink, hehe, and a shitload of memories and moments to scrap :) ha.

love yah! and yes, free is gooder :) that's totally a word. xo.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so excited for the hardy's :)

Vee said...

you are going to have so much fun in NYC! I hear you gril, free is always good to me :)